COMPANY DATA CONTROL POLICY
Data Privacy Statement
The GDPR applies to all organisations within the UK and Intermarine is required to communicate how we shall manage the limited personal information we hold on our customers and commercial contacts. We have reviewed and implimented data protection laws as part of our integrated management system and as part of our business risk assessment.
In the event that there are changes in the way we securely process data, we will communicate these changes to you.
As a designer a, supplier and installer of pontoon mooring solutions our CRM data is maintained to support the legitimate interests of our customers and ourselves in the provision and delivery of our services to the them.
As such consent is in place within the GDP Regulations to hold and fairly process personal data where such legitimate interests exist.
As a business Intermarine takes the utmost care to protect the data we hold and to ensure that it is only used for its intended purpose of supporting our existing customers, our delivery of service to them or to market our services to prospective new customers. Access by unauthorised parties is strictly prohibited and prevented through the application of suitable and appropriate security restrictions.
Intermarine will not share this data with 3rd parties unless they are an authorised member of our supply chain who are required to process data on our behalf to enable the design, production, installation or maintenance of our products. Intermarine will not sell or share this data with 3rd parties seeking to provide other services.
Your rights under the GDPR are not affected by our processing of this data however should you wish to contact us with any requests for information please address your communication to email@example.com quoting DATA SECURITY in the header.
Should the request be required to be handled by the organisation with whom the original consent was established we shall notify you of this.
- To take your data privacy seriously
- To keep the data and information we process safe, secure and private
- Our activity under contractual obligation is strictly limited to the service we provide to you as a supplier
- Not to sell or pass on your data and information, including individual personal information
- Not to use and 3rd party in the processing of your data without your express permission
- Advise you should there be a breach to the IML network or infrastructure, which will compromise your data and information
Signed Date: May 2018
Managing Director, Intermarine Ltd