[imageeffect type=”reflectlightbox” align=”aligncenter” width=”900″ alt=”” url=”/wp-content/uploads/l-overview.jpg” ]
We developed Laguna for today’s most prestigious marina projects. This modular pontoon system is ideal for sheltered locations where there is a high risk of corrision.
Laguna’s structure is aluminium, the decking tough and attractive hardwood. As with all Intermarine systems, care has been taken in the development of this integrated range of products and accessories. For example, the finger connection has been load tested to failure.
The Laguna System walkways can be fitted with either concrete or polyethylene floats. Polyethylene floats in catamaran arrangement provide exceptionally high stability.
[list style=”orb” color=”blue”]
- Modular pontoon system with comprehensive range of standard units
- High resistance to sea water corrosion
- Standard reserve buoyancy of 1.5kN/m with option for increase to 2.5kN/m
- Universal finger adjustment
- Continuous service duct with anodised aluminium covers as standard
- Specificationially designed energy absorbing polyethylene finger ends fitted as standard
- Easy to assemble
- Built in lifting points
- Optional purpose made service duct lining
- Optional integral white PVC fender on walkways
- Cast aluminium cleats